Website Data Privacy Notice
Atlantic View Leisure Park Ltd - www.atlanticviewleisurepark.co.uk
At Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account, and to provide products and services you have requested from us. We will never sell your data on to third parties. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, which is law from May 2018, we are required to inform you as to the lawful basis under which we process your personal data.
References to you implies the person whose personal information we collect, use and process. This includes anyone who visits our websites, contacts us in relation with the purchase of a vehicles and/or goods or services we provide, or otherwise interacts with us (e.g. contact enquiry form).
References to our website implies any website owned and operated by or on behalf of Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD.
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 up to the 24th May 2018 and going forward, the EU General Data Protection Regulations (collectively referenced as the Data Protection Legislation) and other applicable law and regulation.
Who is Atlantic View Leisure Park Ltd?
Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD opened for business in 2017 on 27 Clare Road, Ballycastle, BT45 6OB. Atlantic View Leisure Park Ltd is a family run business which offers sale of static caravans and lodges. Atlantic View Leisure Park is open 12 months of the year.
Website Data Privacy Notice
Atlantic View Caravan Park LTD – www.atlanticviewleisurepark.co.uk
Information we may collect
Information we may collect about you includes your name, date of birth, address, contact details (including email and phone numbers), mobile home details, purchase history and data collected as part of any finance application or payment. This information is referred to as personal information.
Several different methods by which we may collect your personal information include:
• Information collected through forms completed both in our dealerships or on our Website.
• When you enquire or purchase goods/services we collect personal information to respond to your enquiry and process your purchase.
• Information of transactions you have processed with us including services and purchases of Mobile homes and other goods.
CCTV footage of yourself on our premises.
• Information contained in and records of communication between us including emails, text messages, letters and recorded phone calls.
• Records of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address and the resources that you access.
• Information collected and stored from CCTV footage on our premises
Your marketing preferences
• We also gather information to enable third parties to carry our credit reference checks on you (if you are purchasing a mobile home on finance) and we will have and process information about the result of those checks to complete your purchase.
• We will collect information relevant to the insurance products that we sell that are provided by third parties.
Processing personal information
We use your personal information in relation to our business activities. In particular, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To respond to your query regarding the possible purchase of goods or services.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contract between you and us including the purchase of mobile home and provision of services, and to respond to a query from you regarding such contract.
• To manage and administer the relationship between you and us.
• To obtain feedback from you regarding us.
• To provide you with reminders regarding your mobile home, for example, when your mobile is due to have a gas service or draindown undertaken.
• To provide you with information about mobile, services, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you.
Our lawful basis for processing personal data
At Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD we may lawfully process your personal data under one of three options:
• Art. 6 (1) (a) Consent: In circumstances where you have provided us with a freely given, informed and specific choice to allow Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD to process your data, consent will be the lawful basis under which we process your data.
• Art. 6 (1) (b) Contract: If you have entered or are in the process of entering into a contract with Atlantic View Leisure Park Ltd, your personal data may be processed if it is necessary for performance of the contract or is in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
• Art. 6 (1) (f) Legitimate interest: If you have completed or negotiated a sale with Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD, you may have your personal data processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. To balance your fundamental rights and freedoms with Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD commercial interests, you will be informed that you may receive marketing communications for similar products and services at the point enquiry or purchase and will be given the ability to opt-out of further processing at any subsequent point in the relationship by visiting www.atlanticviewleisurepark.co.uk/opt-out. You may also call Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD dealership or contact our Data Protection Officer who will complete the on line opt-out for you.
Sharing personal data
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with our business activities, including in the following circumstances:
• To third parties that provide services to us such as marketing activities.
• To external organisations for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud and criminal activities.
• To third party finance companies for the purposes of them providing you with finance. These organisations may carry out credit checks and may disclose your data to credit reference agencies for that purpose.
• To third party providers of insurance products if you take up the option of purchasing one of those products, i.e www.ajgleisure.co.uk
• We may pass your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements we have with or otherwise concerning you or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
• We may pass your personal information to the relevant franchise manufacturer partner relating to your mobile. They may contact you directly regarding your mobiles and to obtain feedback and/or to provide offers.
• We may contact you as advised by our suppliers (a full listing can be found via the link at the foot of this notice) to ensure the ongoing safety and care of your mobile and any policies are maintained, and the replacement of your mobile and car care related products.
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have several rights available to you in respect of your personal information. These are the right to:
• Request copies of your data.
• Rectification of your data.
• Erasure of your data.
• Object to us or restrict the processing of your data.
• Where our systems allow, give electronic access to copies of your data in a digital format.
Except as required by law, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose for which you have not given us your consent or have requested to no longer be communicated to on a legitimate interest basis. If you object or ask to restrict the processing of your data, you agree that despite this we may continue to use the personal information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have, for example a finance agreement.
To learn more or to exercise any of these rights you can contact our Data Protection Officer whose contact details are provided at the bottom of this page.
We retain your personal information for seven years from the point of purchasing a mobile from us, or two years from the point of last communication. We take steps to ensure any business we work with has security protocols and policies in place to manage and record your data privacy and preferences correctly and that your data is stored securely. The security of your data is paramount. Documentation can be supplied on request from our Data Protection Officer, details of whom can be found below.
Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD reserves the right to update or amend this data privacy notice in line with customer feedback or updates in legislation and it will be published at www.atlanticviewleisurepark.co.uk
Data Protection Officer
Name: Michael McNicholl
Address: 107 Ballyneill road, The Loup, BT45 7TE
If we are unable to resolve any issues you raise within 30 days you have you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office @
Suppliers we may share your information with can be found in the following link
Atlantic View Leisure Park LTD –
Marketing opt out form
If you would like to opt out of communications from us please fill in your details below:
Your first name _________
Your Second Name ____________
Your Vehicle Registration _____________
Please now fill in the communication method you would Like us to stop using below.
Email address you would like us to stop using _________________
First Line of your address you would like us to stop using _______________
Post code of address you would like us to stop using _________________
Phone number 1 you would like us to stop using ________________
Phone number 2 you would like us to stop using _______________
Text SMS number you would like us to stop using. _______________
If you opt out of this form of communication we will cease communicating with you for service, safety recalls, sales, offers and updates to your unit.
Please be sure before you opt out.
Please note you will continue to receive marketing from us for up to 28 days after this request